Golf course opening
May 17th 2019
To always go above and beyond our client's expectations and to constantly improve our services, we want:
- Outstanding customer service
- To develop and maintain a solid reputation
- To be a socially responsible citizen
- To be in control of operations and development
To keep up with our daily challenges, we develop:
- Operations respecting environmental and sustainable development
- A positive and credible image
- Long term partnerships and win-win relationships
- An inspiring catering and conference service
Family - Balance - Respect - Integrity
Whether it is on the golf course, at our restaurant or in the team of the golf club Le Sorcier, in order to give our clients and our employees an exceptional experience, we count on the following values
Etiquette and dress code
- Short sleeve shirts must have a collar;
- Bermuda shorts must be worn at a maximum of 3inches above the knee.
Sleeveless shirts for women must have a collar.
- No metal spikes shoes are allowed on the course;
- Jeans and beach wear of any kind are not accepted.
- No coolers or alcoholic beverages purchased off-site. If brought and found in your presence, the round of golf will be terminated immediately without refund.